Start-up Services for New Business
As an entrepreneur looking to expand into a new business, there are many financial factors you must consider to ensure the success of your new venture.
For clients looking to start a business, you must decide what form of business entity your new venture will be. Choosing and setting up the form of entity your business will be is one of the most important business decisions you will make in the beginning.
Here is what we can do to help get your business started
- Expedient Accountants Helps Small Businesses Get Started
- Advise you as to the best business structure for your situation (DBA, Inc, LLC, etc)
- File all documents necessary to Incorporate your business or form your LLC
- Obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for your business
- Register your business with the state for tax purposes
Let us help you steer in the right direction with a FREE consultation with our new business experts. In addition to our firm's experience and knowledge, Expedient Accountants will utilize our full network of service providers and business professionals for any needs that your business might need.
Accounting and Bookkeeping
Your business might not yet need a full-time bookkeeper. Let our business experts handle the paperwork and accounting that your business requires so you can focus your valuable time on your vision, developing effective strategies and growing your business. We guarantee you'll be confident that you are getting professional management of your accounting and bookkeeping. We'll monitor operations and results, and provide you with regular reports, analysis and advice so that you can make the right business decisions for your company.
Our accounting and payroll clients, located in and around the metropolitan tri-state area, include moving companies, print shops, machine shops, restaurants, cleaning companies, small manufacturers, attorneys, real estate companies, small retailers, martial arts studios, car washes, construction companies, carpenters, lawn care providers, child care services, auto repair shops, insurance agents, chiropractors, dentists, towing companies, home health care, and more!
Our business services include
- Full-Charge Business Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Management of Accounts
- Recording of the deposit and disbursements from your monthly back statements
- Bank reconciliation and Financial Statements
- Management of business expenses
- Preparation and filling of business sales tax
Business accounting systems set-up
We can help you find the right accounting system for your business. We will set up accounting systems that will cover all your business needs, organize reporting and provide you and your employees with the proper training and follow up.